- Compact Design - The NXR boasts a newly designed shell - smaller in size, this new slim and light shape is realised through the use of a redesigned shell baseline on both sides.
- Effective ventilation Performance - Three straight hole intakes in forehead - 4 outlets located inside parts realize air exhaustion that is improved upon from the XR-1100.
- Quietness - The reduction of wind noise has been improved by restraining the cause of noise. This has been achieved by the improvement of wind beading and utilising larger cheek and ear pads.
- Visor System - The NXR utilises a completely new visor and base plate system. While Shoei's world-renowned design for hassle free fitting and removing of the visor is maintained, the base plate can be adjusted front and rear by rotating a dial.
- Shell/Liner Sizes - 7 Sizes from XXS to XXL
- Moisture Absorption Quick Dry Interior Fabric - Advanced fabric with high moisture absorption and quick drying properties is used throughout all interiors.
- Pinlock Fog-free Lens - The NXR comes supplied with Pinlock Fog-Free lens.
- E.Q.R.S. - In the event of an accident, in can be difficult as well as dangerous for a third party to try and removethe helmet from a rider. The NXR features Shoei's exclusive 'Emergency Quick Release System'. By pulling this EQRS ring tab, a third party can remove the helmet's cheek pads and remove the helmet safely lowering the risk of further injury.
- Liner - The NXR impact absorption liner consists of 2 liners in different hardness. In the event of impact the liner works in conjunction with the shell to absorb the energy of the imapct whilst protecting the rider.
- Visor - Curvature and thickness of newly developed CWR-1 visor are varied part by part to improve optical performance and realize natural and clear vision with minimum distortion. Ribs on top and bottom improve rigidity of a visor itself and eliminate bending of a visor by wind pressure or during opening or closing.
- Air intakes are placed in the centre of the forehead and both sides of the helmet for stable absorption of riding wind, this is esecially effective in a sports riding position.
- Wind absorbed from the 3 intake holes goes directly to the inside liner giving real ventilation performance to the rider. Air outlets to improve performance are utilised to through 4 outlet holes inside to exhaust hot air effectively.
- An enhanced balance of air absorption and exhaustion achieves a high quality ventilation system, which cools all parts of the head evenly.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL OUR HELMETS WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH ECE2205 CERTIFICATION AS WE ARE BASED IN THE UK. THIS MEANS THAT OUR HELMETS WILL NOT HAVE DOT/SNELL/ANY OTHER APPROVAL LABELS ATTACHED, AND THEREFORE WILL PROBABLY NOT BE CLASSED AS ROAD LEGAL WITHIN YOUR COUNTRY IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE THE EU.