With the RPHA11, HJC once again sets new standards for helmet performance. Many additional design innovations create an aerodynamically superior helmet with excellent ventilation, luxurious comfort and outstanding safety features. The RPHA11 indisputably demonstrates why HJC remains #1 in the world.
• Carbon Fiber Outer Shell provides a lightweight and comfortable shell with enhanced Shock-Resistant performance.
• Extremely light weight Carbon Shell Construction. Unique graphic application utilising carbon pattern.
• RapidFire™ Visor Replacement System: Simple and secure visor ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less visor replacement system.
• MultiCool Interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture-wicking and quick drying function. Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable.
• Cheek pads are Interchangeable throughout all sizes.
• Ready for SMART HJC Bluetooth (Bluetooth sold separately).
• Optimised shell design for outstanding air flow ventilation system.
• Aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds.
• Emergency Kit (Cheek pads) for safe and quick rescue in an emergency situation.
• Wide eye-port provides superior peripheral vision.
• Enhanced visor dual-locking system for high speed racing conditions.
• It comes standard with both the 2D Dark Smoke Visor and the Pinlock lens.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL OUR HELMETS WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH ECE CERTIFICATION AS WE ARE BASED IN THE UK. THIS MEANS THAT OUR HELMETS WILL NOT HAVE DOT/SNELL/ANY OTHER APPROVAL LABELS ATTACHED, AND THEREFORE WILL PROBABLY NOT BE CLASSED AS ROAD LEGAL WITHIN YOUR COUNTRY IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE THE UK AND EU.
We send orders via a range of couiers based on the cost/size of the order and the delivery location.. The most common used are Royal Mail for smaller items and Parcel Force for Larger items in the UK and Fedex for Overseas.
We are more than happy to recieve returns upto 30x Days after purchase if you decide the item is not for you.. It must be in original packaging and of course not have been used.. Helmet visor protective covers must also be attached and not been removed