- Keep a Sharper Lookout with Rider Alerts: To enhance road awareness and encourage a safer ride, zūmo 595LM provides helpful alerts for sharp curves ahead, speed changes, railway and animal crossings, school zones and more. Additionally, you’re notified when you’re about to drive the wrong way on a one-way street. You also receive alerts for nearby red light and speed cameras (not available in all locations). Plus, for longer rides, a fatigue warning will even suggest break times and potential rest areas worth considering after hours on the road. The zūmo Up Ahead feature lets you easily see places of interest and milestones along your route, without leaving the map view on your navigation display. Plus, Easy Route Shaping lets you add a point on the map to adjust your route, so you can ride through preferred areas or follow specific roads.
- No More Running on Empty: A built-in trip computer with digital fuel gauge comes standard with your zūmo 595LM. So it’s easy to estimate how many miles you can ride before you’ll be running on empty. Dynamic fuel stop alerts actually prompt you when it’s time to refuel and even provide petrol station location options. A helpful speed limit indicator lets you know when it’s time to throttle down. Plus, a digital compass display and a database of motorcycle-specific points of interest (POIs) are on hand to help you locate repair services, dealers and more. There’s also a Service History Log on your zūmo to help you keep track of service dates, mileage and performed maintenance on your bike.
- Guidance Using Recognisable Landmarks: Garmin Real Directions™ on the zūmo 595LM virtually redefine the concept of “spoken turn-by-turn directions.” In addition to speaking street names, your zūmo offers guidance using recognisable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights (e.g., “Turn right after the red building”). And thanks to Foursquare® data, zūmo is preloaded with millions of more new and popular places to explore.
- Lifetime Map Updates: zūmo 595LM includes free map updates for the useful life of your device, so routes reflect the most up-to-date points of interest and maps available.
- Navigation Tools: photoReal Junction View displays realistic views of junctions and interchanges on your route to ease navigation through complex interchanges. A brightly coloured arrow on the zūmo display, along with helpful voice prompts, will indicate the proper lane position needed for your next turn or exit. zūmo 595 displays 3D Terrain and elevation information. There’s also a TracBack® feature on zūmo that allows you to navigate the same route, in reverse, for your return trip.
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring: For added protection on the road, zūmo 595LM is compatible with the Garmin Tyre Pressure Monitor Sensor (TPMS, sold separately). One TPMS is required for each tyre and will work with metal valve stems only. TPMS uses wireless technology to transmit the tyre pressure data, letting you view it in real time right on your zūmo display.
- VIRB® Camera Compatibility: To record the highlights of your ride, zūmo 595LM is compatible with the Garmin VIRB series of HD action cameras (sold separately). Remotely control VIRB - start and stop recording - all from from your zūmo display. It’s easy and fun to record and relive every adventure.
- Updates and Extras: Use Garmin Express™ to keep your zūmo 595LM up to date. Garmin Express makes it easy to update maps and software, transfer favourites to and from devices and install free custom vehicles and voices. Plus, for added versatility, your zūmo 595LM also comes with an automotive mount and power cable - in addition to its motorcycle mount - so you can use it on the vehicles you drive, as well as on the ones you ride.