- The striking exoskeleton spines now have a much lower profile, a softer feel and are more aero dynamic than before, yet just as effective.
- All high points have been replaced by smooth slick mouldings made in strong but soft TPU, with a metacarpal protector covering the back of the hand which houses a gel lining for impact absorption.
- The handroid still uses only the very highest quality materials.
- Lightweight 0.8mm drum dyed leather from Korea chosen for its lightweight, strength and supple hand feel. Sustainable 0.8mm Kangaroo has been selected for its superior strength and enhanced feel on the palm and fingers as it is, weight for weight, stronger than any other leather. This continues to be sourced from the same Australian family business that have been experts in their field since 1891.
- The new SPS Impact is the latest development of the Knox patented Scaphoid protection system and has the added benefit of MICRO-LOCK impact protection under the slider.
- The short cuff is constructed in soft cowhide and fits comfortably over the wrist. The continued collaboration with Boa to improve the wrist closure system, has resulted in a new dial system that is lower in profile and is a simple 1 step dial in system that is much more comfortable and secure. The cuff itself can be worn inside or outside the sleeve of most jackets.
- Fit and comfort have been significantly improved with a box construction of the fingers, making this the most comfortable Handroid ever.
- Meticulous attention is given to the construction. Knox use the same manufacturer who have been crafting the Handroid glove for the last decade. This factory are experts in their field and have a tradition of producing only the highest quality race gloves.
- A 15 point CE approval test process gives external verification for the following: EN 13594- 2015