The Alpinestars X Diesel AS-DSL Shotaro Glove features a stretch fabric construction for low weight and high levels of breathability and a synthetic suede palm for enhanced abrasion resistance; perfect for urban riding. This glove also boasts a wealth of rider-friendly touches including a slim wrist construction for an optimised fit within the sleeves of a jacket, a covered hard knuckle for effective protection against impacts and a touchscreen compatible index finger for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
• Stretch fabric construction for low weight and high levels of breathability.
• Synthetic suede palm for enhanced abrasion resistance.
• Stretch fourchette for optimised flexibility and breathability.
• Rubber grip zone for excellent levels of grip and additional protection against abrasion and cuts.
• PVC covered hard knuckle for enhanced protection against impacts.
• Webbing wrist strap for a safe and secure closure.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.
• Ergonomic thumb for optimised freedom of movement and flexibility.
• Ergonomic stretch insert for enhanced stretch in the palm and additional comfort.
• Multi-media compatible index finger.
• Slim wrist construction ensures the glove sits better within the sleeves of a jacket.
• Maze pattern heat stamp on palm for enhanced protection against abrasion and cuts.
• Stretch mesh construction on full back hand for breathability.
We send orders via a range of couiers based on the cost/size of the order and the delivery location.. The most common used are Royal Mail for smaller items and Parcel Force for Larger items in the UK and Fedex for Overseas.
We are more than happy to recieve returns upto 30x Days after purchase if you decide the item is not for you.. It must be in original packaging and of course not have been used.. Helmet visor protective covers must also be attached and not been removed