- NOLAN EMERGENCY RELEASE SYSTEM (NERS): This allows emergency teams to remove the cheek pads from the helmet while it is still being worn by the motorcyclist by simply pulling the red tapes attached to the front of the pads themselves.
- LATERAL VISIBILITY: Compared to its predecessor (the X-802RR model), the X-803 has been improved in terms of lateral visibility. Consequently, it is able to offer improved riding comfort and increased active safety.
- PINLOCK® FOG-RESISTANT INSERT: Supplied (according to the segment) and with silicone-sealed profile (FSB – Full Silicone Border). Thanks to the exclusive patented adjusting system adopted by the Nolangroup, the stretch of the Pinlock® inner visor can be adjusted, acting from the exterior of the visor, without the necessity for dismantling.
- DOUBLE ACTION: Device allowing the visor lock (to prevent accidental visor opening at high speeds) or visor de-misting at low speeds or stops (by a minimum visor opening).
- RACING AIR FLOW (RAF) VENTILATION SYSTEM: The result of experience and testing in the wind tunnel and on track, it is made up of: - indirect entry upper air intakes;- a direct entry front air intake;- a high flow rate chin guard intake with defogging function;- a front protection with integrated aerodynamic vent;- side air extractors;- a rear extractor, integrated in an aerodynamic spoiler with adjustable profile (ASD - Adjustable Stability Device).
- ADJUSTABLE STABILITY DEVICE (ASD): Compared to its predecessor (the X-802RR model), the X-803 has been improved in terms of stability at high speeds, due in part to the complete revision of the rear spoiler. The adjustable spoiler profile for the adaptation of the aerodynamics of the helmet according to various ride positions and driving styles has been confirmed.
- WEARABILITY: Compared to its predecessor (the X-802RR model), the X-803 has improved wearability in the chin area: the chin guard has been slightly elongated, to offer increased levels of static and dynamic comfort.
- “CARBON FITTING RACING EXPERIENCE”INNER COMFORT PADDING: The liner, with an innovative net construction, assists the movement of air around the upper part of the head which thus stays cool and dry. The inner padding furthermore is made up of side cheek pads (left and right) and lining straps which are all completely removable and washable.
- SINGLE-BLOCK CHEEK PADS: The internal padding in expanded foam for the cheek pads has been designed in order to provide superior even pressure and consistent performance over time compared to traditional padding. It can also be removed from its fabric coverings in order to make washing of the latter easier.
- BREATH DEFLECTOR: Clearly inspired by rain masks used in racing, it is an efficient accessory as it limits fogging.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL OUR HELMETS WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH ECE2205 CERTIFICATION AS WE ARE BASED IN THE UK. THIS MEANS THAT OUR HELMETS WILL NOT HAVE DOT/SNELL/ANY OTHER APPROVAL LABELS ATTACHED, AND THEREFORE WILL PROBABLY NOT BE CLASSED AS ROAD LEGAL WITHIN YOUR COUNTRY IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE THE EU.