- P/J HOMOLOGATION: The helmet can be used either with the chin guard open (J configuration) or closed (P configuration), as the protective chin guard has passed the homologation tests required by UN/ECE regulations for full-face helmets.
- PINLOCK® FOG-RESISTANT INNER VISOR: Supplied and with silicone-sealed profile (FSB – Full Silicone Border).Thanks to the exclusive patented adjusting system adopted by the Nolangroup, the stretch of the Pinlock® inner visor can be adjusted, operating from the outside of the visor and making removal of the inner visor unnecessary.
- DOUBLE ACTION: Device allowing the visor lock (to prevent accidental visor opening at high speeds) or visor de-misting at low speeds or stops (by a minimum visor opening).
- VPS SUNSCREEN WITHUV 400 PROTECTION: Positioned on the inside of the helmet, it is moulded out of LEXANTM* and is S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treated, with UV protection up to 400 nanometres. It is easy to remove when it is not needed, or for normal maintenance and cleaning operations.* LEXANTM* IS A TRADEMARK OF SABIC
- DUAL ACTION (PATENTED): Exclusive (patented) DUAL ACTION chin guard opening system. Positioned in the centre of the chin guard, it allows for easy, one-handed opening. The dual action opening mechanism reduces the risk of accidental opening: the chin guard can be opened only operating the first release lever (or safety lock) and then activating the second lever.
- WEARABILITY: Compared to its predecessor (the X-1003 model), the X-1004 has improved wearability in the chin area: the chin guard has been slightly elongated, to offer increased ease of wear and, consequently, the highest possible levels of static and dynamic comfort. At the same time, the design of the product has been preserved, remaining compact even with the chin guard open.
- MICROLOCK2 (PATENTED): Double lever retention system with micrometric adjustment. This system consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminium toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be open with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. This device minimises the possibility of unintentional opening of the retention system.
- LINER WITH INNOVATIVE NET CONSTRUCTION: This assists the movement of air around the upper part of the head, which thus stays cool and dry.
- TVS (TOURING VENTILATION SYSTEM): The system is made up of:- an upper air intake this provides both direct ventilation to the front of the helmet (even at low speeds and independent to the position of the VPS) and diffused ventilation to the upper-head area, in combination with the innovative net featuring the liner; - a chin guard air intake this allows ventilation at mouth level and directs air straight to the visor, limiting fogging; - a rear extractor integrated into a rear spoiler, it allows for the expulsion of hot, stale air.
- NECK-ROLL: Removable and washable, it is characterised by a high-performance water-resistant zip. It can be removed for increased ride comfort in warmer periods of the year and/or for short trips.
- SINGLE-BLOCK CHEEK PADS: These ensure even pressure on the face which is constant over time.
- INTEGRATED CHIN STRAPS: Removable and washable, they are integrated in the cheek pats, favouring the helmet’s fit, as well as its wearability.
- EYEWEAR ADAPTIVE: Exclusive system designed for the comfort of eyeglass wearers. In a quick and easy way, it allows to obtain a space in the cheek pads for the glasses temples. It is reversible, so the cheek pads can be returned to the initial configuration.
- SET UP FOR N-COM X-SERIES COMMUNICATION SYSTEM: The helmet is set up and approved with installed N-Com communication system. (N-Com sold separately)
PLEASE NOTE: ALL OUR HELMETS WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH ECE2205 CERTIFICATION AS WE ARE BASED IN THE UK. THIS MEANS THAT OUR HELMETS WILL NOT HAVE DOT/SNELL/ANY OTHER APPROVAL LABELS ATTACHED, AND THEREFORE WILL PROBABLY NOT BE CLASSED AS ROAD LEGAL WITHIN YOUR COUNTRY IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE THE EU.